Grey Steel NS-16 Steel Patina
- Tools - Metal Finishing
- 6.000 (6in)
- 1.875 (1-7/8in)
Grey Steel NS-16 Steel Patina imparts an instant Grey/Black Finish upon Brushing or Dipping. Steel Parts should be thoroughly cleaned and prepped prior to usage.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON PETINA OR PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN PATINATED
SHIPPING AVAILABLE VIA UPS GROUND SERVICE ONLY AND TO CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND CANADA ONLY
WARNING Avoid Contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of Children. If ingested call Physician immediately.
- Prepare the Steel Surface by brushing TOPASCMC-8OZ to degrease and descale.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no cleaning solution remains on surface.
- Brush Grey Steel NS-16 on Surface until Surface is entirely covered. Pay attention to edges and hard to reach areas.
- Let Part sit for 30 Seconds- 1 Minute.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no Patina remains on surface.
- Air Dry.
- Seal Patina with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.