The Lutron LUT-MLC load adapter is provided to help ensure proper operation of the switch with lighting loads.
- Dimmer - Inline
- 0.500 (1/2in)
- 1.000 (1in)
- Voltage (Max):
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 - 24||and pay only $6.95 each|
|Buy 25 - 99||and pay only $6.75 each|
|Buy 100 or above||and pay only $6.00 each|
The LUT-MLC load adapter is provided to help ensure proper operation of the switch with LED, CFL, fluorescent, and ELV lighting loads.
- Dimmers are NOT Returnable.
- Dimmers are Tested to be in Working Order before they leave the factory.
- Dimmers are Electronic Devices and Can Be Damaged If Improperly Installed.
- Dimmers are Electronic Devices and Can Be Damaged If Overloaded.
- When controlling one of these load types, a LUT-MLC may be required, especially at lower wattages.
- If the status LED on the switch is flashing or a solid red color, a LUT-MLC must be installed.
- It is recommended to install a LUT-MLC with these load types regardless of wattage to guarantee best performance.
- The LUT-MLC must be connected to the neutral and switched hot feed to the load. Install the LUT-MLC inside a load fixture or in a separate junction box within the circuit.